Thursday, August 27, 2009

Investing: Why we do it


Yes, for all the average Joe's and common families, we faced money problems every now and then and also there are times when we need that little bit of extra to tide us over before the next pay check comes along. Besides our work that provides us with a main stream of income, by what other means can we obtain more money?

Well, we can moonlight by taking on another job after we complete our main job. But how much can that bring? We can do Multi-level Marketing, but are we such sweet and convincing talkers that people will jump at the chance to sign up with us to become our downlines? Not on your life! You can talk till the cow comes home and no one wants to sign up with you. But by then your own upline would have earned money from you. How about starting your own business? Oh, don't you need capital for that, meaning that you need to pump in money for rentals of premises and payment for goods on consignment?

As you can see, as an average income earner, we are faced with a lot of barriers in wanting a better life for ourselves. And most time, a better life means that we need to make more money than what we can currently earned. How then can we go about it with so much barriers against us?

Folks, the bad news is that there is no free lunch. But wait, the good news is that there is a possibility of making money. And I'm talking about making money in the stock market. Wait again! Beware that a person can lose all his savings if that person decide to trade or invest in the stock market. Why? Plainly because they are not educated in how the stock market behaves. So in other words you need to educate yourself to become more aware of how the stock market functions.

I am not going to exaggerate and say that I made a killing in the stock market. In fact, I don't. I managed to make a decent amount to help with my daily living expenditure. I also have my share of losses. As for the money that I made, I call it my "whatever I want to do money". This is the additional money that I wanted and am able to make from the stock market. It helps to pay for that additional holiday, some house repairs and other miscellaneous stuff in the house. If I am to use my monthly paycheck, I would have to live day to day till my paycheck comes along. And I tell you I really hate living day to day just waiting for that paycheck.

So, why am I telling you my life story? Because as an average income earner in my late 40s, I have gone through all that just trying to make ends meet. And I know how it feels. Now as I reached the age whereby I am quite contented with what I have, nothing much to brag about my financial status, just comfortable, I wanted to reach out to others with my blog on investing. I shall be researching on the internet for good articles on investment to post. Read them and be educated. Feel free to drop me notes on what you think. You may also wish to visit this website for more information that has a Quick and Easy Guide on investment.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers